Dear valued partner,
Further to our previous communication on Tuesday 24 March – where we updated you on the extension of our global force majeure to 15 April and the closure of certain destinations – we wanted to update you on the latest developments.
We have now begun proactively cancelling all accommodation and ancillary services (transfers, car rental, activities & theme parks) bookings for destinations where suppliers have been forced to close by governments.
Naturally, we are also no longer showing availability in these destinations.
At this moment in time that list of destinations is as follows:
- Bulgaria: from March 20th until April 13th
- Buzios and Goias (Brazil): from March 23th to April 4th
- Cyprus: from the 21st of March until April 30th
- Germany: from March 25th to April 13th
- Greece: from the 23rd of March until April 30th
- Hamilton Island, Australia: from March 22nd until April 30th
- India: from March 25th to April 13th
- Italy: from March 25th to April 3rd
- Luzon Island (incl Metro Manila) & Cebu (Philippines): from March 17th until April 13th
- Malaysia: from March 27th until April 14th
- Malta: from March 27th until April 15th
- Mauritius: from March 27th until April 02nd
- Portugal: from March 26th to April 15th
- Reunion Island: from March 27th until April 02nd
- Seychelles: from March 27th until April 15th
- South Africa: from March 26th to April 16th
- Spain: from March 26th until April 11th
- United Kingdom: from March 25th to April 13th
- United States:
- Florida Keys from March 22nd until April 5th
- Fort Lauderdale: from March 23th to April 9th
- Miami from March 23rd to April 22nd
- Nevada from March 19th to April 18th
- Zanzibar: from the 21st of March until 21st of April
Should you wish to reinstate a booking that we have cancelled, and the passenger is still allowed to travel as per the local government restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details of the booking and we will reply to you in due course.
For all the latest information about this and our global force majeure policy – including details of exceptions and conditions related to these – please go to our dedicated COVID-19 website.
Wherever possible we would like to ask you to hold back on contacting our call centres about bookings that are not for arrival in the next 72 hours. This allows us to prioritise our resources on the more urgent cases.
We would like to assure you that we are monitoring this situation very closely and doing everything possible to support you, including boosting resources in our operations centres.
Once again we´d like to remind you that your partnership is valued enormously by Hotelbeds and we are grateful for your understanding and support.
Your Hotelbeds relationship manager would be pleased to answer any questions you may have about the above.
Global Sales Director - Hotelbeds